- 3⁄4 cup quick-cooking oats
- 1⁄2 cup all-purpose white flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1⁄2 teaspoon sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 cup buttermilk
- 3 tablespoons butter or 3 tablespoons margarine, melted
Directions See How It's Made
- In a bowl, combine the oats, flour, baking soda and sugar.
- Combine the egg, buttermilk and butter; stir into the dry ingredients just until moistened.
- Pour batter by 1/3 cupfuls onto a greased hot griddle. Turn when bubbles form on top; cook until second side is golden brown. Yield 7 pancakes.
- Taste of Home.