Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
This was one of many recipes that were listed in an email from the www.hersheys.com website. The pictures on the site are so pretty! Make sure to include the baking instructions.
- 177.44 ml all-purpose flour
- 2.46 ml baking soda
- 44.37 ml granulated sugar
- 118.29 ml light brown sugar, packed
- 78.07 ml raisins
- 295.73 ml quick-cooking oats
- 236.59 ml cinnamon baking chips, Hershey's brand recommended
- Use clean 1 quart (4 cups) glass jar with lid. Stir together flour, baking soda and granulated sugar; pack down into bottom of jar. Layer and pack with brown sugar, raisins, oats and cinnamon chips in that order. Close jar; attach card with the following instructions:.
- BAKING INSTRUCTIONS: Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Spoon contents of jar into large bowl; break up any lumps with wooden spoon. Add 1/2 cup (1 stick) softened butter, 1 lightly beaten egg and 3/4 teaspoon vanilla extract; beat with spoon until well blended (batter will be stiff). Drop by rounded teaspoons onto ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake 10 to 12 minutes or until lightly browned. Cool 1 minute; remove from cookie sheet to wire rack. Cool completely. About 3 dozen cookies.