Laura's Cinnamon Chip Oatmeal Cookies
photo by LD15415
- Ready In:
- 1 1⁄4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup butter (softened)
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 3⁄4 cup brown sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 3 cups oatmeal (uncooked)
- 1 (12 ounce) package cinnamon baking chips
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. In small bowl combine flour, baking soda & salt; set aside. In large bowl, beat butter, sugar, brown sugar, eggs and vanilla until creamy. Gradually beat in flour mixture. Stir in oats and cinnamon chips. Drop by measuring tablespoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheets. Bake 7-8 minutes for chewier cookies; 9-10 minutes for crisper cookies. Makes about 4 dozen cookies.
- I find my cookies turn out best when I put the dough in refrigerator overnight. Baking time must be extended a bit, but the cookies hold their shape better.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!