Prep 25 mins
Cook 12 mins
Eight easy step to delicious moist cookies.
- 1 cup butter or 1 cup margarine, softened
- 1 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 1⁄2 cup granulated sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1⁄2 cup- 1 cup chocolate chips
- 1 1⁄2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt (optional)
- 1 1⁄2 cups oatmeal, uncooked
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Beat together butter and sugars until creamy.
- Add eggs and vanilla; beat well.
- Add combined flour, baking soda, cinnamon and salt; mix well.
- Stir in oats and chocolate chips; mix well.
- Drop rounded tablespoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake 8 to 12 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cool 1 minute on cookie sheet, and enjoy!