Prep 25 mins
Cook 12 mins
Eight easy step to delicious moist cookies.
Make and share this Oatmeal Chocolate Chip Cookies recipe from Food.com.
- Heat oven to 350°F.
- Beat together butter and sugars until creamy.
- Add eggs and vanilla; beat well.
- Add combined flour, baking soda, cinnamon and salt; mix well.
- Stir in oats and chocolate chips; mix well.
- Drop rounded tablespoonfuls onto ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake 8 to 12 minutes or until golden brown.
- Cool 1 minute on cookie sheet, and enjoy!