- 1 1⁄4 cups oat bran
- 1 cup oatmeal
- 1 1⁄4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 3 teaspoons baking powder
- 1⁄2 cup egg substitute, lightly beaten
- 1 cup skim milk
- 2 tablespoons canola oil
- 1 cup chunky applesauce
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine oat bran, oatmeal, flour, brown sugar, cinnamon, and baking powder.
- In a separate bowl, combine egg substitute, milk, canola oil, and applesauce.
- Mix moist and dry ingredients together.
- Spoon into 18 muffin tins sprayed with nonstick spray.
- Optional: Sprinkle each muffin with a cinnamon and sugar mixture before baking.
- Bake in preheated 375 degree oven for approximately 20 minutes or until browned.