Easy Applesauce Muffins
photo by Carole H.
- Ready In:
- Heat oven to 375 degrees.
- Spray muffin tins with nonstick spray.
- Mix flour, sugar, baking powder, cinnamon, and salt in a bowl.
- Mix in beaten eggs, applesauce and melted butter. (by hand, do not need mixer).
- Evenly scoop mixture into muffin pans.
- Sprinkle crystal sugar sprinkles on tops of muffins.
- Bake for 18 to 20 minutes. Test to see if toothpick comes out clean.
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I live in a small city in southwest Virginia. We have been here for 22 years and love being near the mountains. I have three kids that keep me busy 24/7. I love cooking for my husband, but am constantly battling the picky eating kids at mealtime. I originally joined when this site was called recipeZaar to put my recipes into meal menus to rotate on a regular basis. Hopefully, to take the brainwork out of food shopping, menu planning and preparation. The problem is that I have found so many new recipes I want to try here I am going to end up with 100 menus! I guess that isn't so bad, variety is a good thing.