Prep 2 mins
Cook 3 mins
I'm posting this for safe keeping. I hate making a big cake. I love Nutella.
- 4 tablespoons self rising flour
- 4 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1 egg
- 3 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 3 tablespoons nutella
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- Combine all ingredients in a large coffee mug. Whisk well with a fork until smooth. Microwave on high for 1 1/2 – 3 minutes. (Time depends on microwave wattage. Mine took 1 /2 minutes.) Top with whipped cream and a little chocolate sauce if desired.
- Top with whipped cream and chocolate syrup. Enjoy!
- Note: Depending on the wattage of your microwave, you may have to increase cooking time.
- Makes 1 very large serving.
I reduced the sugar to 2 tbs. I cooked it 1 1/2 minute and it was enough like you can see on my photo. Great cake. Thanks aronsinvest :) Made for New Kids on the Block tag game