Low-Cal Mug Cake
I came across quite a few mug cake recipes. However, I was shocked with the calorie count for these cakes, so decided to make my own "healthified" version. So now, you can have your cake, and eat it, too!
- Ready In:
- 1 tablespoon cocoa
- 2 tablespoons whole wheat flour
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons milk
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons sugar-free applesauce
- 2 stevia
- 1⁄16 tablespoon salt
- 1⁄16 tablespoon baking powder
- 1⁄8 tablespoon vanilla
- 1 egg white
- Combine all ingredients together in a bowl. Mix for roughly one minuts, or until the cake batter is smooth.
- Dump mixture into large coffee mug (approximatley 14 oz.).
- Place mug into microwave, and heat for 3 minuts.
- Dump from mug, or eat straight out of it. Enjoy!
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
RECIPE MADE WITH LOVE BY
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
I personally thought this was good. I have been eating low fat, plant based for some time now and my palette is quite deprived of sweetness. Any bit of sugar is brilliant to me. I thought this was super easy and quick. I used water instead of milk and felt it came out great! I am interested to know what the frosting was on top of your cake (in the picture). I'm sure that would make it even better! Thank you for sharing. I will certainly make this again!Reply
see 10 more