Peanut Butter Mug Cake
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
You definitely need either an oversized mug, or divide the batter into two regular sized mugs or else it will overflow. This came from Kirbie's Cravings. I have not tried this, just posting for safe keeping.
- Ready In:
- 4 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 4 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 egg
- 3 tablespoons peanut butter
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- Combine all ingredients in an oversized coffee mug. Whisk well with a small whisk until smooth.
- Microwave on high for 1 1/2 minutes and then take it out to check to see if it is done. If not, continue to microwave in thirty second intervals. Mine was done at 2 minutes. You don’t want to overcook it or it will become rubbery.
- You can also make this into two smaller-sized mugs. You can mix the batter all in one mug and then pour half into another mug. Make sure you cook each one individually.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
RECIPE MADE WITH LOVE BY
JOIN THE CONVERSATION