Apple-Cinnamon Mug Cake
- Ready In:
1 Mug cake
- 1⁄2 cup oatmeal
- 1⁄2 tablespoon sugar or 1/2 tablespoon honey
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1⁄2 grated apple
- 1⁄2 cup milk or 2 tablespoons yoghurt
- 1⁄2 tablespoon canola oil or 1/2 tablespoon sunflower oil
- Mix every ingredients in bowl.
- Pour in a mug.
- Bake in microwave for 2-3 minutes. Mug cake should be smooth and wet.
- Serve with white yoghurt, cinnamon, chocolate, whiped cream or anything you like.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
My kids loved this! I used half flour and half oatmeal because I got this confused with another recipe, but it turned out fine. Used yogurt rather than milk. Make sure you use a large mug. These rose to the top of my latte mugs before settling down a bit as they cooled. I'll make these again for a fairly healthy treat for the kiddos. Thanks for sharing.