Chocolate Hazelnut Lava Mug Cake
- Ready In:
1 mug cake
- 3 tablespoons milk
- 1 egg yolk
- 1⁄4 cup nutella
- 1⁄4 cup self-rising flour
- 1 tablespoon cocoa powder
- whipped cream, for serving
- Add all ingredients into a microwave safe mug. Stir with a fork vigorously until batter is smooth and there are no lumps.
- Microwave for 1 minute to 90 seconds. Cake will rise a little bit and top will look gooey in the center.
- Top with whipped cream and serve.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
Hungry for good food AND great conversation? Food.com boasts a smorgasbord of over 500,000 recipes and a community-inspired activity feed that allows our users to add reviews, tweaks, questions and photos to their favorite recipes. Grab a plate and join the fun!