Red Velvet Mug Cake
photo by Izy Hossack
- Ready In:
- 3 tablespoons red velvet cake mix
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 tablespoon cold water
- chocolate chips or syrup
- Combine cake mix and baking powder into a microwaveable mug. Use a mini whisk to break up any clumps.
- Add water and whisk together completely. Mixture will be pretty thick.
- Microwave for 1 minute on high. Check doneness. If cake mix is still shimmery, microwave for an additional 10-20 seconds. Microwaves vary so test and tune for what works.
- Optional add ins: chocolate chips just before nuking, chocolate syrup just before serving, whipped cream.
Have any thoughts about this recipe? Share it with the community!