Prep 5 mins
Cook 5 mins
Dipping sauce posted in response to a request. Source: adoptvietnam.org.
- 1 cup water
- 4 tablespoons rice vinegar
- 4 tablespoons sugar
- 5 tablespoons fish sauce
- 1 tablespoon garlic, finely chopped
- 2 small fresh chili peppers
- Boil water with vinegar and sugar; allow it to cool.
- Combine garlic, peppers, and add mixture.
- Stir in the fish sauce.
Excellent! Very authentic.
Needs some lime juice, otherwise good! THanks for posting (^o^)
The best sauce for dipping my Lumpia in. This was better than the restaurant sauce Thank you for posting recipe