Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr 45 mins
Easy to make.
- 2 lbs ground beef
- 1⁄2 lb pork sausage
- 2 eggs
- 2⁄3 cup half-and-half
- 1⁄2 cup flour
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ginger
- 2 tablespoons minced onions (or more)
- Mix all ingredients and refrigerate overnight.
- The next day form into meatballs and brown in a skillet.
- Place the browned meatballs in a large baking pan.
- Make a gravy using the drippings in the skillet adding flour and beef broth.
- Simmer gravy and pour over meatballs.
- Bake 1 1/2 hours at 325 degrees.