- 400 g lean ground chicken
- 350 g fresh hokkien noodles, rinsed and separated drained
- 1⁄4 cup salsa
- 227 g water chestnuts, finely chopped
- 1⁄2 small red onion, finely chopped
- 227 g bamboo shoots
- mint leaf, for garnish
Directions See How It's Made
- Coat a pan with cooking spray, heat and add the chicken mince.
- Cook, stirring until the mince is browned.
- Stir in the noodles and salsa and stir-fry for 2/3 mins or until heated through.
- Add the water chestnuts, onion and bamboo shoots.
- Cook until heated through.
- Serve sprinkled with the mint leaves.