1 hr 25 mins
1 hr 10 mins
Nana Lee's Note:
Another Kraftfoods.com recipe. I find this site extremely helpful. Of course they use their ingredients but I just list the "generic" ingredients.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed, drained
- 1 cup cottage cheese
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese, divided
- 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg (optional)
- 9 lasagna noodles, cooked, drained
- 1/2 lb cooked medium shrimp
- 2 (6 ounce) cans crabmeat, drained, flaked
- 3 tablespoons butter
- 3 tablespoons flour
- 3 cups milk
- 1NOTE RE: shrimp,
- 2use fresh or thawed frozen shrimp. Medium would be 31-35 shrimp.
- 3PREHEAT oven to 350°F
- 4Melt butter in large saucepan on medium heat.
- 5Add flour; stir with wire whisk until well blended.
- 6Gradually add milk, mixing well after each addition.
- 7Bring to boil on medium heat, stirring constantly.
- 8Reduce heat to low; simmer 3 to 5 minute or until thickened, stirring constantly.
- 9Remove from heat.
- 10Stir in Parmesan cheese; set aside.
- 11Combine spinach, cottage cheese, 2/3 cup of mozzarella cheese and nutmeg(if used).
- 12SPREAD 1/4 of Parmesan cheese sauce onto bottom of 13x9-inch baking pan.
- 13Cover with 3 lasagna noodles and layers of 1/2 of shrimp, 1/2 of crabmeat and 1/2 of spinach mixture; top with 1/4 of Parmesan cheese sauce.
- 14Repeat layers, starting with the noodles.
- 15Finally topping with remaining 3 lasagna noodles, remaining Parmesan cheese sauce and the remaining 1/3 cup mozzarella cheese.
- 16foil with PAM and cover casserole.
- 17BAKE 25 minute
- 18Uncover; bake an additional 20 minute or until lasagna is heated through and top is lightly browned.
- 19Let stand 10 minute before cutting into 12 pieces to serve.
- 21Great Substitute:
- 22Prepare as directed, substituting ricotta cheese for the cottage cheese.
- 23Round Out The Meal:
- 24Serve with a crisp mixed green salad loaded with plenty of cut-up fresh vegetables and tossed with your favorite dressing, such as Red Wine Vinaigrette Dressing.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for No-Fail Baked Seafood Lasagna - K
Serving Size: 1 (185 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 250.2
- Calories from Fat 91
- Total Fat 10.1 g
- Saturated Fat 5.8 g
- Cholesterol 70.5 mg
- Sodium 526.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 19.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 0.7 g
- Protein 20.2 g