- Ready In:
- 1 lb lean ground beef or 1 lb turkey
- 1 small onion, chopped
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1 tablespoon flour, if needed
- 1 teaspoon johnny's seasoning salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon basil
- 1 (8 ounce) bag frozen green beans (or canned)
- 1 (8 ounce) bag frozen corn (or canned)
- 1 (14 ounce) can chopped stewed tomatoes (seasoned is great)
- 1 (10 ounce) can gravy
- 1 (12 ounce) package spiral shaped pasta (cooked)
- In stew pot, brown meat, onion & garlic. Add flour to absorb liquid, if needed and to thicken the gravy.
- Add veggies & gravy; add seasonings to taste; heat through.
- Add noodles and serve. Grated cheddar or parmesian cheese can be spinkled over the top for added flavor.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!