Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
This is an adaptation of Sackville's Spinach, Tomato and Feta Quiche. I'm doing low carb and wanted to leave out the crust and make into muffins to go. I changed it up a little and wanted to get the nutrition facts.
- 6 eggs
- 1⁄4 medium tomatoes, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup mushroom, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup red onion, diced
- 1 (10 ounce) package frozen spinach, thawed and well drained
- 1⁄3 cup feta cheese
- 1 cup half-and-half
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 2 teaspoons garlic, minced
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Prepare muffin tin by spraying generously with cooking spray.
- Crumble feta cheese in bottom of each well, top with spinach, tomatoes, and onions.
- Beat the eggs, half and half and garlic together and pour over each.
- Bake 20-25 minutes til tests done (knife inserted comes out clean).
I needed something for a brunch for friends, this was perfect. It was quick, easy and really good. The leftovers were even better the next morning for breakfast.
Easy, quick and tasty!