This is an adaptation of Sackville's Spinach, Tomato and Feta Quiche. I'm doing low carb and wanted to leave out the crust and make into muffins to go. I changed it up a little and wanted to get the nutrition facts.
My Private Note
mini qu ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- 2Prepare muffin tin by spraying generously with cooking spray.
- 3Crumble feta cheese in bottom of each well, top with spinach, tomatoes, and onions.
- 4Beat the eggs, half and half and garlic together and pour over each.
- 5Bake 20-25 minutes til tests done (knife inserted comes out clean).
Browse Our Top Breakfast Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Breakfast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for No Crust Mini Spinach Quiches
Serving Size: 1 (88 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 86.8
- Calories from Fat 53
- Total Fat 5.9 g
- Saturated Fat 2.9 g
- Cholesterol 116.9 mg
- Sodium 109.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 3.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.9 g
- Sugars 1.0 g
- Protein 5.5 g