Rich and delicious. Sure to please anyone, anytime! (I pleased 3 of the most picky eaters ever!)
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3/4 cup Oreo cookie crumbs
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 1/4 cup butter, melted
- 2 (8 ounce) light cream cheese (at room temp)
- 1 (8 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 1/4 cup cocoa
- 4 Snickers candy bars (cut in 1/2 cm or 1/8th inch pieces)
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- 2Combine oreo cookie crumbs w/ coco powder and butter and flatten crumbs in bottom of spring form pan, or square baking dish and back 12 minutes until firm.
- 3Meanwhile, in an electric mixer, add cream cheese, sweetened condensed milk, sugar, coco and vanilla. Mix on high for 10 min (or until no chunks are left from the cream cheese), and stopping a few times to scrap around the bowl.
- 4Melt peanut butter in microwave for approx 1 min or until slightly liquid.
- 5Remove pan from oven, layer pieces of snickers chocolate bars on top of crust, then dizzle peanut butter onto of snickers pieces.
- 6Once cream cheese filling is well blended, pour over melted peanut butter and smooth out with spatula.
- 7Cool in fridge for approximately 7 hours.
- 8Once ready to surve, microwave chocolate chips, heavy cream and butter and drizzle ontop of each piece.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for No Bake Snickers Cheese Cake
Serving Size: 1 (120 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 463.8
- Calories from Fat 263
- Total Fat 29.2 g
- Saturated Fat 15.1 g
- Cholesterol 58.2 mg
- Sodium 312.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 43.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.5 g
- Sugars 36.4 g
- Protein 10.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
Oreo cookie crumbs