No Bake Snickers Cheese Cake
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine oreo cookie crumbs w/ coco powder and butter and flatten crumbs in bottom of spring form pan, or square baking dish and back 12 minutes until firm.
- Meanwhile, in an electric mixer, add cream cheese, sweetened condensed milk, sugar, coco and vanilla. Mix on high for 10 min (or until no chunks are left from the cream cheese), and stopping a few times to scrap around the bowl.
- Melt peanut butter in microwave for approx 1 min or until slightly liquid.
- Remove pan from oven, layer pieces of snickers chocolate bars on top of crust, then dizzle peanut butter onto of snickers pieces.
- Once cream cheese filling is well blended, pour over melted peanut butter and smooth out with spatula.
- Cool in fridge for approximately 7 hours.
- Once ready to surve, microwave chocolate chips, heavy cream and butter and drizzle ontop of each piece.