Prep 30 mins
Cook 0 mins
Rich and delicious. Sure to please anyone, anytime! (I pleased 3 of the most picky eaters ever!)
- 3⁄4 cup Oreo cookie crumbs
- 3 tablespoons brown sugar
- 3 tablespoons cocoa powder
- 1⁄4 cup butter, melted
- 2 (8 ounce) light cream cheese (at room temp)
- 1 (8 ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1 tablespoon vanilla
- 1⁄4 cup cocoa
- 4 Snickers candy bars (cut in 1/2 cm or 1/8th inch pieces)
- 1⁄2 cup peanut butter
- 1⁄2 cup chocolate chips
- 3 tablespoons heavy whipping cream
- 2 tablespoons butter
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine oreo cookie crumbs w/ coco powder and butter and flatten crumbs in bottom of spring form pan, or square baking dish and back 12 minutes until firm.
- Meanwhile, in an electric mixer, add cream cheese, sweetened condensed milk, sugar, coco and vanilla. Mix on high for 10 min (or until no chunks are left from the cream cheese), and stopping a few times to scrap around the bowl.
- Melt peanut butter in microwave for approx 1 min or until slightly liquid.
- Remove pan from oven, layer pieces of snickers chocolate bars on top of crust, then dizzle peanut butter onto of snickers pieces.
- Once cream cheese filling is well blended, pour over melted peanut butter and smooth out with spatula.
- Cool in fridge for approximately 7 hours.
- Once ready to surve, microwave chocolate chips, heavy cream and butter and drizzle ontop of each piece.
this simple recipe is delicious! i make it for kids parties!
it was delish - but it didn't set fully no idea why