Recipe by lunitari601
This cake takes no time to put together , is so light you could eat the entire thing yourself. We stole this recipe from my cousin who guarded with her life for years.
Top Review by Randblue
Followed the directions except that I mixed 1 cup of powdered sugar blended with 1 big block of cream cheese then added that to the vanilla pudding. Also on the top I used the squeeze caramel sauce instead of chocolate and added chopped pecans. Oh my GOD, so good! The longer it is in the fridge, the better it is! It just kept tasting better.
- 1 (10 ounce) box honey graham crackers (Not sure of what size box I use just the one with three packages in it, had to put something or it w)
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) box instant vanilla pudding
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) box instant chocolate pudding mix
- 4 cups milk
- 2 pints heavy whipping cream
- chocolate syrup, to decorate
Directions See How It's Made
- Make both the Vanilla and Chocolate pudding as directed on the box.
- Take the whipping cream and mix on high speed until it becomes the consistency of cool whip.
- Mix the whipping cream and the vanilla pudding together.
- Start layering graham crackers covered with chocolate and vanilla pudding, alternating between the two flavors. I always use a rectangular serving platter.
- When Chocolate pudding is gone use remaining vanilla pudding mixture to cover the entire cake (just like you were icing it).
- Drizzle chocolate sauce in lines across the top of the cake(no need to be perfect), take a knife and drag it in the opposite direction of the syrup lines to make a nice patter.
- Refrigerate the entire cake at least 3 hours.
- The graham crackers will absorb the moister from the pudding and become soft like cake.
- Cut on the corner going in to create a neat looking slice.
- Good Luck with leftovers because there never is any.