1/1 Photo of No Bake Pudding Graham Cracker Cake
This cake takes no time to put together , is so light you could eat the entire thing yourself. We stole this recipe from my cousin who guarded with her life for years.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (10 ounce) box honey graham crackers (Not sure of what size box I use just the one with three packages in it, had to put something or it w)
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) box instant vanilla pudding
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) box instant chocolate pudding mix
- 4 cups milk
- 2 pints heavy whipping cream
- chocolate syrup, to decorate
- 1Make both the Vanilla and Chocolate pudding as directed on the box.
- 2Take the whipping cream and mix on high speed until it becomes the consistency of cool whip.
- 3Mix the whipping cream and the vanilla pudding together.
- 4Start layering graham crackers covered with chocolate and vanilla pudding, alternating between the two flavors. I always use a rectangular serving platter.
- 5When Chocolate pudding is gone use remaining vanilla pudding mixture to cover the entire cake (just like you were icing it).
- 6Drizzle chocolate sauce in lines across the top of the cake(no need to be perfect), take a knife and drag it in the opposite direction of the syrup lines to make a nice patter.
- 7Refrigerate the entire cake at least 3 hours.
- 8The graham crackers will absorb the moister from the pudding and become soft like cake.
- 9Cut on the corner going in to create a neat looking slice.
- 10Good Luck with leftovers because there never is any.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for No Bake Pudding Graham Cracker Cake
Serving Size: 1 (118 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 15
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 547.3
- Calories from Fat 285
- Total Fat 31.6 g
- Saturated Fat 17.0 g
- Cholesterol 96.0 mg
- Sodium 512.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 59.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.8 g
- Sugars 28.1 g
- Protein 7.4 g