1/4 Photos of No-bake Chocolate Cheesecakes for Two
Vino Girl's Note:
This uses an Oreo cookie for the crust, although I think other kinds would work, too. Times do not include 2 hours for chilling. From Kraft.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Beat cream cheese, sugar and chocolate in medium bowl with wire whisk until well blended.
- 2Add whipped topping; mix well.
- 3Place 1 cookie on bottom of each of 2 paper-lined medium muffin cups; fill evenly with cream cheese mixture.
- 4Refrigerate 2 hours or overnight.
Browse Our Top Cheesecake Recipes
Nutritional Facts for No-bake Chocolate Cheesecakes for Two
Serving Size: 1 (61 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 213.9
- Calories from Fat 137
- Total Fat 15.3 g
- Saturated Fat 8.2 g
- Cholesterol 42.6 mg
- Sodium 168.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 17.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.3 g
- Sugars 13.1 g
- Protein 2.8 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
semisweet baking chocolate