Ninja 3-1 Sauteed Chicken Breasts With Citrus Salsa
- Coarsely chop orange and grapefruit sections. Stri orange, grapefruit, reserved juices, onion, 1 tablespoon lime juice cilantro, jalapeno pepper and honey in bowl.
- Stir remaing lime juice, cumin, coriander, salt and garlic in another bowl.
- Rub chicken with garlic mixture.
- Pour oil into pot. Set to STOVETOP HIGH and heat oil.
- Add chicken and cook 12 minutes or until browned on both sides and cooked through. turning over once halfway through cooking time. Serve with citrus salsa.