- 2 cups canned red kidney beans, drained
- 1⁄2 cup sweet relish
- 1⁄2 cup mayonnaise (Hellmann's is my favorite)
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 1⁄2 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon white horseradish
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon dry mustard (I like Colman's Mustard powder)
- 1⁄8 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄8 teaspoon ground black pepper
Directions See How It's Made
- Rinse the beans and set aside to drain.
- In a medium-sized bowl, stir together the relish, mayonnaise, onion, dry mustard, horseradish, Worcestershire sauce, garlic powder, salt and pepper.
- Carefully stir in the beans until coated with the mixture. Refrigerate until ready to serve.