Slow Cooker Nacho Bean Dip
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
This makes enough dip to serve a crowd, and leftovers can be used to serve over baked potatoes.
- Ready In:
- 4hrs 20mins
- 32 ounces canned refried beans
- 30 ounces canned black beans, drained and rinsed
- 4 1⁄2 ounces canned diced green chiles, undrained
- 1 1⁄4 ounces taco seasoning mix
- 2 (1 lb) packages processed cheese with jalapeno peppers, cut into cubes
- 1 cup finely shredded Mexican blend cheese (4 ounces)
- tortilla chips
- In 3 1/2 to 4-quart slow cooker, mix all ingredients except shredded cheese blend and tortilla chips.
- Cover; cook on low heat setting 3-4 hours, stirring after 2 hours, until cheese is melted.
- Scrape down side of slow cooker with rubber spatula to help prevent edge of dip from scorching. Sprinkle with shredded cheese blend. Serve with tortilla chips. You can keep dip on low heat setting up to 2 hours.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION