1/2 Photos of Nana's Chocolate Chip Brandy Pound Cake
2 hrs 25 mins
Georgia Girl's Note:
My MIL was a caterer for many years--this is one of her best recipes, and one that all 9 of her grandchildren could not wait to devour!!!
My Private Note
pound c ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the oven to 325 degrees.
- 2Cream the cream cheese and the butter together until light and fluffy.
- 3Add the sugar and cream well.
- 4Add the vanilla and the brandy, mixing well.
- 5Add the eggs one at a time, mixing well each time.
- 6Sift the flour, cornstarch and baking powder together, and fold in the chocolate chips.
- 7Add the dry ingredients/chips to the egg/sugar mixture gradually, mixing well after each addition.
- 8Heavily grease a bundt or a 10 inch tube pan, and pour the cake batter into the pan.
- 9Bake at 325 degrees for 30 minutes.
- 10Reduce the oven heat to 300 degrees and bake for another 1 hour and 20 minutes.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Nana's Chocolate Chip Brandy Pound Cake
Serving Size: 1 (1727 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 7065.5
- Calories from Fat 3491
- Total Fat 387.9 g
- Saturated Fat 233.4 g
- Cholesterol 1583.5 mg
- Sodium 2485.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 846.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 27.7 g
- Sugars 589.5 g
- Protein 87.5 g