Ravioli without the fuss of making the pasta shell. Perfect served with a side of spring vegetables.
- Boil the spinach and Swiss chard in salted water for 10 minutes.
- Drain, cool, squeeze dry and chop finely.
- Place the chopped greens in a bowl along with the ricotta, gorgonzola, egg yolks and two-thirds of the Parmesan.
- Mix and season with salt and pepper.
- Spread the flour on a board, then take the ravioli mixture out by the tablespoon and roll it in the flour, forming a small ball.
- Once you have five or six balls, drop them into a pot of boiling water and cook for 30 seconds.
- They will rise to the top when done.
- Continue until all the ravioli balls are cooked.
- Melt the butter over a low heat, then serve immediately, mixed with the left over Parmesan and sage leaves.