1/1 Photo of Naked Ravioli
Ravioli without the fuss of making the pasta shell. Perfect served with a side of spring vegetables.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Boil the spinach and Swiss chard in salted water for 10 minutes.
- 2Drain, cool, squeeze dry and chop finely.
- 3Place the chopped greens in a bowl along with the ricotta, gorgonzola, egg yolks and two-thirds of the Parmesan.
- 4Mix and season with salt and pepper.
- 5Spread the flour on a board, then take the ravioli mixture out by the tablespoon and roll it in the flour, forming a small ball.
- 6Once you have five or six balls, drop them into a pot of boiling water and cook for 30 seconds.
- 7They will rise to the top when done.
- 8Continue until all the ravioli balls are cooked.
- 9Melt the butter over a low heat, then serve immediately, mixed with the left over Parmesan and sage leaves.
Browse Our Top Ravioli/Tortellini Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Ravioli/Tortellini Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Naked Ravioli
Serving Size: 1 (306 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 891.9
- Calories from Fat 636
- Total Fat 70.7 g
- Saturated Fat 43.4 g
- Cholesterol 325.5 mg
- Sodium 1637.5 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 31.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.7 g
- Sugars 1.5 g
- Protein 34.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included: