- Ready In:
- Cook the ravioli according to package directions.
- Melt the margarine over medium heat in a skillet. Saute the mushrooms, then set aside.
- Add more margarine to the same skillet, if needed, and turn the heat down to medium-low. Add the shallots, cover, and cook for 5 minutes.
- Add the Marsala wine, thyme, parsley, and pepper. Stir until the liquid is reduced to 2-3 tablespoons.
- Add the cream and stir constantly until reduced by half.
- Stir the mushrooms into the sauce, then spoon onto the ravioli.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
If it is not the same flavor as the restaurant is better!! My family loved it. I did all the prepping and waited right before serving to add the cream. I took the risk because I started dinner too early since it was a new recipe but it worked out just fine... I did not have the spices fresh but dried spices did the trick. I am sure it just became part of our family favorites menu...
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
Thank you to everyone who reviews my recipes! I love hearing feedback and new ideas. I only post things I have made and DH and I both like. Some of my favorite things are creating new meals, trying new foods, and this wonderful site. DH and I usually cook together. Cooking is even more fun with company and conversation. We have been mostly vegetarian but occasionally pescetarian for several years, and I collect all the vegetarian cookbooks I can get my hands on, especially vintage. I try to think about the sources and processes my food goes through before arriving at the store. For fun I take pictures, make digital mandalas, play with my cats and dogs, make websites for animal rescues, and I am learning to grow vegetables and herbs.