Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
This is soo good! A wonderful neighbor gave it to me years ago. You can't stop eating this!
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 cup mayonnaise
- 1 package hidden valley ranch dressing mix
- 1 small onion, finely chopped
- 8 ounces cheddar cheese, grated
- 8 ounces jalapeno pepper cheese, grated
- 1 green pepper
- 1 tomatoes
- nacho chip
- Mix together, top with 1 chopped tomato, and 1 chopped green pepper.
- I like to mix a little of the tomato and pepper in with the dip too, and garnish with the rest.
- Serve with nachos.
I picked this recipe as one of the "pick a chef" recipes. It's very easy to put together. I mixed the tomato and green pepper into the dip and left just a little for a colorful garnish. It was thick (nice to stay on the chip) and cheesey. It makes a pretty good amount. My daughter took left-overs to work, where it was enjoyed by her co-workers.
This dip is very good! I did not use onions or jalapeno cheese, due to my dislike of them, haha. But even without them, this dip had lots of flavour! I used lime flavoured tortilla chips and this added an extra kick to the dip as well! Thank so much!
WoW! this is one outstanding dip!! We absolutely loved it. I made this recipe and let set overnight to chill and absorb the flavors. Today I made Recipe#330196 to have with this and it was totally awesome together. This will be made many of times I am sure. Thanks for sharing the recipe :)