Easy Beef Nacho Cheese Dip
photo by Linajjac
- Ready In:
- Brown ground beef and add taco seasoning as directed on packet. We usually use a little less water though.
- Chunk the Velveeta and add to crockpot.
- Pour in jar of salsa and add the prepared meat.
- Let melt together in the crockpot, stirring occasionally.
- At times, we have been in a hurry and used the microwave to help speed up the melting process for the Velveeta. Then just add the melted Velveeta to the other ingredients in the crockpot to keep warm and melty for dipping!
- We have also used Mexican style Velveeta and Pepper jack, and it was just as good. Feel free to experiment.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
Yummy! Definitely making again!<br/><br/>I made this for a family taco night. Will make again for a movie night or get-together with friends. Thanks for sharing! Love how easy it is.<br/><br/>I used ChiChi's medium salsa. It was my first time trying chichi's. I think I would get Pace next time! Thank you mucho!
RECIPE SUBMITTED BY
I'm a teacher with very little time to cook, so this website is a lifesaver when I need a good, quick, easy recipe! Luckily, my hubby and two kids aren't too picky when it comes to trying new things, so we've got some good recipe ideas from this site. My favorite dish to cook is an Asian Beef Salad . . . I'll have to post the recipe on here. It's really good. I'm famous for my lasagna, and my super easy nacho cheese dip. As I said, nothing too fancy.