Prep 10 mins
Cook 0 mins
I always have this in the fridge, I love it on just mixed greens.
- 3⁄4 cup water
- 1⁄4 cup balsamic vinegar
- 3 teaspoons capers
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons dried basil
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped
- Combine the ingredients.
- Adjust vinegar to taste, since it has a strong flavor.
- Store in a covered container in the refrigerator.
Fantastic! The water had me wondering about the taste but, it was wonderful.
I did not have the capers but had all the other ingredients and it still tasted wonderful. Included strawberries in my salad and the dressing was a perfect match. Thanks
This was a great dressing! I love the capers, in fact, I kept adding more capers separately :) Thanks!