Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
My kids are too lazy to make this, but when I make it, it miraculously disappears.
- 3 (6 ounce) cans solid white tuna packed in water, drained
- 5 tablespoons low-fat mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 stalk celery, diced
- 1⁄2 red onion, diced
- 1 teaspoon sweet relish
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- garlic powder
- Mix mayo, mustard, relish& lemon juice in lge bowl.
- Add tuna, break up and blend.
- Add onions, celery, and spices to taste.
- Serve on sandwiches with tomato slices and lettuce.
I made this for our dinner last night and served in scoops on top of mixed salad greens. I used a sweet red pepper jelly in place of the relish and added a grated apple. Delicious!
This is a good basic tuna salad! I found to my taste( I know everybody has their favorite way), this was a little too bland, so I added a bit more mayo and relish. Thanks for a good tuna salad!