Tuna Salad With Bell Peppers and Herbs (No Mayonnaise)
This is our favorite tuna salad. The flavor of capers and basil are essential for this recipe.
- Ready In:
- 400 g tuna (canned)
- 1 red bell pepper
- 1 small onion
- 10 basil leaves
- 1 tablespoon capers (chopped)
- 1⁄4 teaspoon chili
- 4 -8 tablespoons olive oil
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 4 tablespoons balsamico vinegar (up to your taste!)
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt (up to your taste!)
- Mash the tuna with your fork.
- Add all the ingredients and adjust salt and vinegar.
- Serve with green salad and fresh bread.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
see 8 more