Prep 5 mins
Cook 20 mins
Great side dish to serve along anything. This was my spur of the moment what-am-I -going-to-serve-with-this idea. Where I pretty much went through my seasoning cabinet, and came up with this fabolous dish. This will be done very quickly.
- 10 -15 small red potatoes, quartered and unpeeled
- 1 cup shredded part-skim mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- 1⁄3 cup white wine
- 1 tablespoon McCormick's Montreal Brand steak seasoning
- 1 teaspoon ground mustard
- 1 teaspoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1⁄2 teaspoon parsley flakes
- 1 pinch red pepper flakes
- 1⁄4 cup heavy cream
- 3 tablespoons water
- 1⁄4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Boil already quartered potatoes in lightly salted water until soft. Drain and transfer to a skillet over high heat; add butter and stir until melted. Mix all the ingredients except for the two cheeses in a small bowl.
- Pour over the potatoes, stir and cook for 4 minutes Add the cheeses and stir; allow it to thicken a bit. Lower the heat once the cheeses melt to very low and allow it to cook for 5 more minutes. You can serve as-is or broil until golden brown and enjoy.