1/1 Photo of Mustard Baked Chicken With Poppy Seeds
Chicken pieces are baked in a mild mustard sauce, then coated in poppy seeds. You can serve it on a bed of fresh small pasta shells or with mashed potatoes.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat the oven to 400°F.
- 2Arrange the chicken pieces in a single layer in a large ovenproof dish.
- 3Mix together the butter, mustard, lemon juice, brown sugar, and paprika in a bowl and season with salt and pepper to taste. Brush the mixture over the upper surfaces of the chicken pieces and bake in the oven at 400F for 15 minutes.
- 4Remove the dish from the oven and carefully turn over the chicken pieces. Coat the upper surfaces of the chicken with the remaining mustard mixture. Sprinkle the chicken pieces with poppy seeds and return to the oven for a further 15 minutes.
- 5Serve with pasta or mashed potatoes.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mustard Baked Chicken With Poppy Seeds
Serving Size: 1 (47 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 163.3
- Calories from Fat 135
- Total Fat 15.0 g
- Saturated Fat 7.6 g
- Cholesterol 30.5 mg
- Sodium 252.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 7.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 4.8 g
- Protein 2.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: