1 hr 15 mins
Great appetizer for a dinner or a party!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Wash the mushrooms and cut into halves.
- 2Puree the mushrooms with the 4 cups of water in a blender or food processor.
- 3In a large saucepan, bring the mixture to a boil and then simmer for half an hour.
- 4Strain the mixture, separating the thicker mushroom portion from the liquid.
- 5Reserve the mushroom portion.
- 6Simmer the liquid again until it is reduced to about 1/2 cup.
- 7Set aside the reduction/glaze.
- 8While the glaze is cooling, combine the remaining ingredients thoroughly in a mixing bowl with a large spoon.
- 9Add the thicker mushroom puree and the cooled glaze to the above mixture to make the pate.
- 10The pate can be refrigerated for up to 7 days.
- 11Serve with crackers or toast points.
Browse Our Top Mushroom Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mushroom Pate
Serving Size: 1 (214 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 261.0
- Calories from Fat 228
- Total Fat 25.3 g
- Saturated Fat 15.8 g
- Cholesterol 74.3 mg
- Sodium 258.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 4.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 1.6 g
- Protein 6.3 g