Just add a hot bowl of soup and you've got an easy, delicious, and filling meal.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 3 slices bacon
- 1 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 1/4 cup chopped onion
- 1 (6 ounce) can lump crabmeat, drained,flaked,and picked over
- 1 cup shredded swiss cheese
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons butter or 2 tablespoons margarine, softened
- 6 English muffins, split
- cayenne pepper
- 1In a large skillet, cook bacon until crisp; transfer to a paper-towel lined plate to drain; crumble bacon and set aside.
- 2Remove all but 2 tablespoons bacon drippings from skillet.
- 3Saute mushrooms and onions in bacon drippings until tender.
- 4In a mixing bowl, add the crab, swiss cheese, mayonnaise, mushroom mixture, parmesan cheese, and bacon; stir to combine.
- 5Spread butter over the English muffin halves.
- 6Top with crab mixture; sprinkle with cayenne and paprika.
- 7Place muffins on a baking sheet.
- 8Bake at 400 degrees for 10-15 minutes or until lightly browned.
Browse Our Top Lunch/Snacks Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Lunch/Snacks Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mushroom Crab Melts
Serving Size: 1 (155 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 420.4
- Calories from Fat 210
- Total Fat 23.4 g
- Saturated Fat 9.7 g
- Cholesterol 65.9 mg
- Sodium 730.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 32.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.2 g
- Sugars 4.0 g
- Protein 20.3 g