Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
Had this at a party I attended recently, couldn't pull myself away from the chafing dish this dip was in. Very addicting.
- 1 lb shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup hellman mayonnaise
- 4 tablespoons grated onions
- 1 dash Worcestershire sauce
- 1 dash garlic powder
- 1 can green chili (chopped)
- Combine all ingrediants in casserole and bake at 325 degrees for 20-30 minutes.
- Check after 20 minutes to make sure cheese is not burning.
- Serve warm/hot with doritos or tortilla chips.
- Keep warm by using a chafing dish or small.
Nice enough dip and easy to prepare.
This is so good. I love it. I make it often. I do like to add fresh garlic instead of the powdered. I sautee the onion and garlic in a bit of olive oil and butter. Then I combine it all and cook it.
Great dip. I added more than a dash of garlic powder, but left out the chilies.