1 hr 10 mins
Darlene Summers's Note:
I got this recipe from one of our potlucks at work. It is really good.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 (18 ounce) package chocolate cake mix, baked in a 9 x 13-inch pan by the box directions
- 3 eggs (or as called for by your cake mix)
- 1/3 cup oil (or as called for by your cake mix)
- 1 1/3 cups water (or as called for by your cake mix)
- 1Bake cake in a 9x13-inch cake pan by the package directions.
- 2When cooled, split cake into 2 layers.
- 3In a saucepan mix sugar, marshmallows and milk.
- 4Bring to a boil; stir till sugar is melted. Remove from heat and then stir in coconut.
- 5Put the coconut mixture between split layers and on top; let cool.
- 6Combine milk, sugar and oleo for topping; bring to a boil.
- 7Stir chocolate chips in till melted.
- 8Frost cake with this mixture and refrigerate overnight.
- 9Yum Yum.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Mounds Candy Bar Cake
Serving Size: 1 (152 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 747.5
- Calories from Fat 398
- Total Fat 44.2 g
- Saturated Fat 25.4 g
- Cholesterol 56.4 mg
- Sodium 450.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 89.6 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.2 g
- Sugars 63.7 g
- Protein 8.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: