Moroccan Meatballs in Spicy Sauce
- Combine the first 9 ingredients in a large bowl. Shape into 30 meatballs.
- Heat a large non-stick skillet over medium high heat. Coat the pan with cooking spray. Add half of the meatballs to the pan, cook 3 minutes or until browned, stirring frequently.
- Place browned meatballs in a slow cooker, and brown the remaining meatballs.
- Combine the tomato paste and next 7 ingredients. Add to the slow cooker with the remaining meatballs. Cover and cook on LOW for 6 hours.
- Serve over couscous if desired.