- 6 -8 ounces vanilla yogurt
- 1 pint fresh strawberries
- 2 apples, peeled (any kind)
- 1 -2 banana
- 2 oranges or 2 tangerines
- 1 tablespoon sugar
Directions See How It's Made
- Cut up the strawberries & place in a bowl. Cut up the apples, bananas & 1 orange & add to the strawberries.
- Mix the sugar in with the fruit. Next add the yogurt & stir.
- Squeeze the juice from the last orange into the bowl and stir.
- Note: The yogurt & juice may separate if it is stored in the refrigerator. Stir before serving.