Creamy Fruit Salad
My husband loves this fruit salad. It is not only delicious, but also very easy to put together and economical. Chill at least and hour before serving for best taste.
- Ready In:
- 1 (8 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 6 tablespoons sweetened condensed milk
- 30 ounces fruit cocktail, well drained
- 10 maraschino cherries, halved
- 1 banana, diced
- Combine the cream cheese and condensed milk; blend until very smooth.
- Drain the juice from the fruit cocktail and add to cream cheese mixture. Toss in the banana pieces and cherries. Mix with a large spoon.
- Cover with saran wrap and chill. Mix well and serve cold.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION