Jellied Fruit Salad
MAKE IT SHINE! ADD YOUR PHOTO
- Ready In:
- 1hr 5mins
- 1 envelope unflavored knox gelatin
- 1⁄4 cup strawberry, diced
- 1⁄4 cup raspberries
- 1⁄4 cup kiwi fruit, peeled,diced
- 1⁄8 cup grapes, red,seedless,halved
- 1 teaspoon walnuts, chopped
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1⁄4 tablespoon banana extract
- 1⁄4 tablespoon orange extract
- Place gelatin in water and stir until dissolved.
- Add fruits and extracts to gelatin and heat using medium setting for 10 minutes, gently stirring.
- Pour into a serving dish and refrigerate.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note