Prep 20 mins
Cook 45 mins
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped
- 1⁄3 cup onion, chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 3⁄4 cup water
- 1 lb pollock fillets or 1 lb haddock fillet
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Heat oil in skillet & add onion, parsley, sesame seeds, and garlic. Saute until onion is soft.
- Add tomato paste, lemon juice, cumin, coriander, salt, paprika, cayenne, & water.
- Stir & heat through.
- Place fish in 8x8" baking dish & pour sauce over.
- Bake 30-45 minutes.
Fabulous! And so easy. I used double the fish (barramundi) and bit more tomato paste, everything else measured approximately. I just made sure the fluid covered the fish. Off to buy more fish today, this was simply amazing. Ate with roast vegies and steamed greens.
I had some fresh Gurnard fillets and decided to give this a whirl.The whole family loved it including the 10 year old twins. The flavours were really intense without being overly hot.I preped it in the morning and left covered in the fridge until we were ready to have our evening meal Have this one in my favs and will be making it again