Top Review by Andrea-Oz
Fabulous! And so easy. I used double the fish (barramundi) and bit more tomato paste, everything else measured approximately. I just made sure the fluid covered the fish. Off to buy more fish today, this was simply amazing. Ate with roast vegies and steamed greens.
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon fresh parsley, chopped
- 1⁄3 cup onion, chopped
- 3 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 1 tablespoon fresh lemon juice
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1⁄2 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon paprika
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 3⁄4 cup water
- 1 lb pollock fillets or 1 lb haddock fillet
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Heat oil in skillet & add onion, parsley, sesame seeds, and garlic. Saute until onion is soft.
- Add tomato paste, lemon juice, cumin, coriander, salt, paprika, cayenne, & water.
- Stir & heat through.
- Place fish in 8x8" baking dish & pour sauce over.
- Bake 30-45 minutes.