Spice up plain old chicken with a taste of the exotic.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Coat chicken with the Moroccan spice.
- 2Fry the onion in butter until soft.
- 3Tip in the chicken, then cook for a few mins more.
- 4Stir in the rice and apricots, then pour in the stock cube with 2 3/4 cups boiling water and the chickpeas.
- 5Cover the pan and simmer for 10 mins until the rice is tender and has absorbed most of the liquid.
- 6Toss in the chopped flat leaf parsley and serve.
Browse Our Top One-Dish Meal Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All One-Dish Meal Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Moroccan Chicken Rice
Serving Size: 1 (353 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 669.5
- Calories from Fat 132
- Total Fat 14.7 g
- Saturated Fat 7.9 g
- Cholesterol 99.0 mg
- Sodium 747.2 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 94.9 g
- Dietary Fiber 7.3 g
- Sugars 12.4 g
- Protein 38.1 g
The following items or measurements are not included: