Garlic Buttered Green Beans
I think this was originally from a Reiman publication. Another fine way to spice up plain old green beans.
- Ready In:
- 1 lb fresh green beans or 1 lb frozen green beans
- 1⁄2 cup sliced fresh mushrooms
- 6 tablespoons butter or 6 tablespoons margarine
- 2 teaspoons onion powder
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons garlic powder
- salt and pepper
- Cook green beans in water to cover until crisp-tender.
- Meanwhile, in a skillet, saute mushrooms in butter until tender.
- Add onion and garlic powders.
- Drain beans, add to skillet and toss.
- Season with salt and pepper.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
JOIN THE CONVERSATION
see 10 more