From Cooking Light
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1 teaspoon dark sesame oil, divided
- 3 tablespoons hoisin sauce
- 3 tablespoons low sodium soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 tablespoon orange marmalade
- 1 1/2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon oyster sauce
- 1/2 teaspoon chicken bouillon granule
- 1 -2 garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 lb boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into bite-size pieces
- 1 1/2 cups chopped mushrooms
- 1 1/2 cups very thinly sliced green cabbage
- 1 cup shredded carrot
- 1 cup shredded zucchini
- 6 (6 inch) fat free tortillas
- 1Combine ½ teaspoon oil, hoisin sauce, and the next 7 ingredients; whisk to combine.
- 2Heat ½ teaspoon oil in a large nonstick skillet over med-high heat; add in chicken; stir/saute for 4 minutes or until done.
- 3Add in hoisin mixture; cook 1 minute, stirring frequently.
- 4Add in mushrooms, cabbage, carrot, and zucchini; cook 3 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- 5Warm tortillas by following package directions.
- 6Spoon about ½ cup chicken mixture down center of each tortilla; roll up.
Browse Our Top Chicken Breast Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Moo Shu Chicken and Vegetables
Serving Size: 1 (147 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 104.5
- Calories from Fat 20
- Total Fat 2.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.4 g
- Cholesterol 24.4 mg
- Sodium 653.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.7 g
- Sugars 6.8 g
- Protein 10.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
fat free tortillas