Recipe by ratherbeswimmin'
From Cooking Light
Top Review by breezermom
I made this exactly as posted, and the flavor was amazing! There was a lot of liquid after the cooking time.....maybe because I used all fresh veggies and not prepackaged ones? Anyway, I'd definitely leave out the water next time, because my wraps were quite drippy. But so are the ones from the chinese take-out! LOL. This will be made again.....really enjoyed it! Made for football tag 2012! Congrats on your win!
- 1 teaspoon dark sesame oil, divided
- 3 tablespoons hoisin sauce
- 3 tablespoons low sodium soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 tablespoon orange marmalade
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon oyster sauce
- 1⁄2 teaspoon chicken bouillon granule
- 1 -2 garlic clove, minced
- 1⁄2 lb boneless skinless chicken breast, cut into bite-size pieces
- 1 1⁄2 cups chopped mushrooms
- 1 1⁄2 cups very thinly sliced green cabbage
- 1 cup shredded carrot
- 1 cup shredded zucchini
- 6 (6 inch) fat free tortillas
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine ½ teaspoon oil, hoisin sauce, and the next 7 ingredients; whisk to combine.
- Heat ½ teaspoon oil in a large nonstick skillet over med-high heat; add in chicken; stir/saute for 4 minutes or until done.
- Add in hoisin mixture; cook 1 minute, stirring frequently.
- Add in mushrooms, cabbage, carrot, and zucchini; cook 3 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Warm tortillas by following package directions.
- Spoon about ½ cup chicken mixture down center of each tortilla; roll up.