Onion Roasted Chicken and Vegetables
- Ready In:
- Preheat oven to 450.
- In a large plastic bag or bowl, add all ingredients.
- Close bag and shake, or toss in bowl, until chicken and vegetables are evenly coated.
- Empty chicken, potatoes and carrots into large baking or roasting pan; discard bag.
- Arrange chicken breast side up.
- Bake uncovered, basting half way through, 45 minutes or until chicken and vegetables are done.
Questions & Replies
Got a question? Share it with the community!
My mom used to make this and I really like it. I halved the chicken and potatoes and doubled the amount of carrots, but I still used the same amount of olive oil and a whole onion soup packet...although I could have used less oil. Also added half of a small onion. This is very simple to make and very good!