Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 400*.
- Slice cheese into 1/4-inch-thick slices.
- Place slices 3 inches apart on nonstick baking sheet.
- Sprinkle with garlic powder and cayenne pepper.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until golden brown - watch closely. Making sure they're golden brown is important - this will ensure they 'crisp' as they cool.
- Leave crisps on baking sheet for 2-3 minutes, then carefully place crisps on paper towels to finish cooling.
- These store well in an airtight container.