Recipe by m f
I have had this recipe for a number of years and each time I make it they are gone by the end of the day.
Top Review by gertc96
My kids really loved this. I've eaten monkey bread before but never with ice cream. This was a perfect afternoon snack over the weekend. I did use half the cinnamon due to reflux in our family. Thanks so much for sharing. Made for PAC Fall/2008.
- 3 cans refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- 1 cup butter
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup white sugar
- 2 cups vanilla ice cream
- 1⁄2 cup white sugar
- 3 tablespoons cinnamon
Directions See How It's Made
- separate each biscuit.
- roll biscuits in cinnamon and sugar mixture.
- put in a greased 9x13 cake pan or a bunt pan.
- Combine butter, brown sugar, white sugar and ice cream.
- Heat until melted together, do not bring to boil.
- Pour over biscuits.
- Bake at 350 for 30 minutes or until brown.