Prep 20 mins
Cook 30 mins
I have had this recipe for a number of years and each time I make it they are gone by the end of the day.
- 3 cans refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- 1 cup butter
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1 cup white sugar
- 2 cups vanilla ice cream
- 1⁄2 cup white sugar
- 3 tablespoons cinnamon
- separate each biscuit.
- roll biscuits in cinnamon and sugar mixture.
- put in a greased 9x13 cake pan or a bunt pan.
- Combine butter, brown sugar, white sugar and ice cream.
- Heat until melted together, do not bring to boil.
- Pour over biscuits.
- Bake at 350 for 30 minutes or until brown.
My kids really loved this. I've eaten monkey bread before but never with ice cream. This was a perfect afternoon snack over the weekend. I did use half the cinnamon due to reflux in our family. Thanks so much for sharing. Made for PAC Fall/2008.