Cinnamon Roll Monkey Bread
- Ready In:
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 2 teaspoons cinnamon, divided
- 2 (8 count) cans Pillsbury Grands refrigerated cinnamon rolls
- 1 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄2 cup butter, melted
- cinnamon roll icing
- Pre-heat oven to 350°F.
- Lightly grease 12 cup fluted tube pan or bunt pan.
- In a plastic food-storage bag, mix sugar and 1 teaspoon cinnamon.
- Separate cinnamon rolls (there sould be 16); cut each into quarters.
- Shake in bag to coat.
- Arrange in pan.
- Mix brown sugar, 1 teaspoon of cinnamon, and the butter.
- Pour over the cinnamon rolls pieces.
- Bake 28- 32 minutes or until golden brown and no longer doughy in the center.
- Cool in pan 10 minutes.
- Turn upside down onto serving plate.
- Drizzle the icing that came with cinnamon rolls over the bread (microwave briefly if necessary).
- Pull apart to eat.
- Serve warm.
- Be prepared to make another right away. This goes FAST.
MY PRIVATE NOTES
Add a Note
RECIPE MADE WITH LOVE BY
"<p><img src=http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg271/MrsTeny/Permanent%20Collection/PACSpring09Iwasadopted.jpg alt= /> <br />My name is Janette & I love Jesus with all my heart. He is my Lord & Saviour. He is deffinatly--#1 !! I'm a childerns ministry leader at a home church. I love all the kids. They're so much fun. It's such a blessing to be a part of their lives. I'm also manager at a catering company (also, has a take out reataurant). I've been married for just over 11 years (July 17th) :0) and I love it. It's amazing!! My husband is my best friend. He's awesome! It's great to be able to help out with such an awesome band as Promise Land (www.promiselandx.com). I love doing what ever I can. It's exciting and lots of fun. We have a golden retriever puppy. His name is Chopper and he rocks! :) I love to cook & bake all year long. I love making dinner for my husband & I. I also love cooking for alot of people on the holidays and having family around. I do alot of cooking and baking for bigger goups, with the home church. I like to plan partys (like showers, weddings & holidays).</p>"
Join The Conversation